Dear Nostris Customers
Currently, there is a crisis in the world for the supply of widely used microcontrollers.
Many controllers have disappeared from sales, or manufacturers' delivery times have increased to 52 weeks or more, and there is a widespread increase in component prices. However, it's not all that bad.
Espressif has remained in a relatively stable situation with supplies and prices.
We suggest considering for your devices a high-performance 32-bit microcontroller ESP32-S2FH4
Xtensa® 32-bit LX7 240 MHz core,
ULP (Ultra Low Power) coprocessor
320 kB SRAM,
128 kB ROM,
16 KB RTC,
4 MB SPI Flash,
2.4 GHz Wi-Fi
- 43 x GPIO (33 GPIOs are available to the user)
- 2 x 13-bit SAR ADCs, 20 channels
- 2 x 8-bit DAC, 2 channels.
- 14 x touch sensing
- 4 x SPI (2 available to the user, 2 others have built-in memory)
- 1 x I2S
- 2 x I2C
- 2 x UART
- RMT (TX / RX)
- LED_PWM, 8 channels
- Infrared Remote Controller
- 1 x full-speed USB OTG
- 1 x temperature sensor
- 1 x DVP 8/16 camera interface
- 1 x LCD interface (8-bit serial RGB / 8080/6800),
- 1 x LCD interface (8/16/24-bit parallel)
Built-in hardware support for cryptographic protocols AES-128/192/256 (FIPS PUB 197), Hash (FIPS PUB 180-4), RSA, Random Number Generator (RNG), HMAC, Digital signature.
ESP32-S2 can be used in various fields and applications.
These are home automation systems, IoT devices, POS terminals, robotics.
In addition, the processing power is sufficient for capturing, processing and recognizing audio and video.
To order samples and for additional information, please contact us.