We’d like to offer you 2-channel 24-bit ADC from Nuvoton - NAU7802SGI
This microcircuit is an ideal solution for sensors connected in a bridge circuit. Microcontroller interface - I2C. The case is SOP16.
Applications: weighing equipment, strain gauges, voltage monitoring, flow meters.
Brief technical specifications:
Bit depth - 24 bit (23-bit ENOB - Effective Number of Bits)
• Programmable sensitivity - 1-128
• RMS noise level:
50nV in ADC data output rate @ 10 SPS, PGA Gain @ 128
150nV in ADC data output rate @ 80 SPS, PGA Gain @ 128
• Programmable power consumption - 1 uA STANBY
• Interface with microcontroller - I2C
• Supply voltage range - 2.7-5.5 Volts
• Operating temperature range - -40 ° C ~ 85 ° C
A detailed description of the microcircuit on the manufacturer's website:
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org