Nuvoton Technology Corporation, one of the leading manufacturers of microcontrollers with ARM architecture, is launching the release of a new series of controllers - M261 / M262 / M263.
Based on the Armv8-M architecture, the Arm® Cortex®-M23 Trust Zone core, this series has reduced power consumption and is designed for IoT applications.
• Power consumption during normal operation is up to 45 μA / MHz
• Implemented the function of safe boot from the protected zone FLASH
• Hardware cryptographic acceleration to ensure the security of the IoT device.
• In addition to the usual set of interfaces, there are also SDHC 2.0, USB 2.0 FS OTG, CAN 2.0B.
• 3.76 MSPS ADCs for reading data from touch devices or measuring sensors.
Detailed characteristics of all microcontrollers in the series can be found on the manufacturer’s website https://www.nuvoton.com/hq/products/microcontrollers/arm-cortex-m23-mcus/m261-m262-m263-series/?__locale=en&utm_source=EDM&utm_medium=Sep