The long-awaited new product from Hoperf is the CMT2380F32
) is now available to order.
Inside the CMT2380F32 is a 32-bit ARM® Cortex ™ -M0 microcontroller and a 127-1020 MHz transceiver.
The main parameters are as follows:
• 32kB Flash with write protection
• 4kB RAM with parity to enhance system stability
• 16 GPIO
• Built-in RTC
• 2 x UART
• 1 x ultra-low power UART (LPUART)
• 1 x I2C
• 1 x SPI
• 9-channel 12bit ADC
• Frequency range of operation 127 - 1020 MHz
• Supported modulation types FSK, GFSK, MSK, GMSK and OOK
• Data transfer rate 0.5 - 300 kbps
• Receiver sensitivity: -121 dBm @ 434 MHz, FSK
• Receiver current: 8.5 mA @ 434 MHz, FSK
• Transmitter Consumption Current: 72 mA @ 20 dBm, 434 MHz
• Configurable FIFO buffer up to 64-byte
• Power consumption 0.5 uA x 3 V (deep sleep mode): all timers are off, reset is active, waking up upon interruption of inputs, all registers, RAM and the processor remain in the data storage state
• Power Consumption 0.8 uA x 3 V (deep sleep mode): RTC works
• Power consumption 150 uA / MHz x 3 V in normal operation
Low power modes allow this chip to be used in stand-alone security and fire alarm sensors, telemetry devices, remote control devices, wireless data transfer devices, etc.
For more information, contact our specialists.