Nuvoton Technology Corporation, one of the leading manufacturers of microcontrollers with ARM architecture, is launching the release of a new series of controllers - M261 / M262 / M263.
Based on the Armv8-M architecture, the Arm® Cortex®-M23 Trust Zone core, this series has reduced power consumption and is designed for IoT applications.
• Power consumption during normal operation is up to 45 μA / MHz
• Implemented the function of safe boot from the protected zone FLASH
• Hardware cryptographic acceleration to ensure the security of the IoT device.
• In addition to the usual set of interfaces, there are also SDHC 2.0, USB 2.0 FS OTG, CAN 2.0B.
• 3.76 MSPS ADCs for reading data from touch devices or measuring sensors.
Detailed characteristics of all microcontrollers in the series can be found on the manufacturer’s website https://www.nuvoton.com/hq/products/microcontrollers/arm-cortex-m23-mcus/m261-m262-m263-series/?__locale=en&utm_source=EDM&utm_medium=Sep
Nuvoton Technology Corporation also offers developers a NuMaker-IoT-M263 debugging kit NuMaker-IoT-M263
is a new platform focused on the development of IoT devices controlled by a new series of controllers.
Installed on the board:
- Wi-Fi module: ESP12-F
- Bluetooth module: MDBT42Q-PAT
- LoRa module: APC1278 (for 408/433/470 MHz)
- LoRa antenna: ANT60-433LA (for 433 MHz)
- Environmental sensor: BME680
- 9-axis sensor: BMX055
• Mini PCIe connector with SIM card connector *
• CAN and RS485 transceiver
• MicroSD card connector
• Arduino UNO compatible extension connectors
• Ammeter connector for measuring the microcontroller’s power consumption
• On-board Nu-Link2-Me debugger and programmer:
- Debug through SWD interface
- On-line / off-line programming
- Virtual COM port function
* optionally equipped with custom 2/3/4 / GNSS module SIM7600E- (H) -TE-PCIE
For all questions regarding the acquisition and use of these products, please contact our specialists.